Mother Nature's Best Market is on a Mission
To donate 5% of sales to families impacted by childhood cancer.
Real Families We Have Helped
We are proud to have supported the Suth family as their youngest daughter Fin battles the fight of her life. Finleigh was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia just at 2 years old on November 2019 and continues to receive treatment.
As Fineligh and her family have bravely battled cancer and treatments, we were excited to be able to help financially and to meet this amazing family to has shown perseverance against extreme odds.
Easing Financial Stress from Childhood Cancer – One Family at a Time.
Did you know?
- In the US alone, an estimated 1,806,590 new cancers are diagnosed a year and 606,520 people die from the disease.
- Roughly 63% of the 1.8 million new cancer patients and their families report experiencing financial hardships after a cancer diagnosis.
- The average monthly income before taxes is $3,600 for a full-time wage or salary worker which is a third of the cost of some chemotherapy or immunotherapy infusions.
- Some cancer patients report spending over $20,000 a year on travel to receive treatment.
- And many who can’t afford the cost skip treatments or stretch out prescription doses in order to pay basic bills and put food on their table for their families.
The financial burden is real and impacting lives.